- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cups assorted greens (combine baby kale, spinach, arugula, or other greens)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the greens, salt, and pepper and heat, stirring gently, just until the greens wilt, for about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- If you're preparing the Herbed Pan Roast of Salmon, finish according to that recipeís directions. If youíre serving this as a side salad for another dish, toss the greens with some of the vinaigrette just before serving.
- Note: To remove dirt from greens, place them in a colander or large strainer and rinse them with cool water, preferably with your sinkís spray attachments, if you have one. Spread the greens on a dish towel or several paper towels and gently pay them dry. Or use a salad spinner, if you have one.
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Quinoa Mix With Sauteed Kale
Seared Peppered Tuna With Greens And Vodka Vinaigrette
BLT with Fried Green Tomatoes and Shrimp Rémoulade
Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
Sauteed Escolar With Curry Oil And Apple Mint Couscous
Sauteed Scallops With Saffron Corn Sauce
Crabmeat Potato Salad With Warm Saffron Dressing
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad