- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cups assorted greens (combine baby kale, spinach, arugula, or other greens)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette 
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the greens, salt, and pepper and heat, stirring gently, just until the greens wilt, for about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- If you're preparing the Herbed Pan Roast of Salmon, finish according to that recipeís directions. If youíre serving this as a side salad for another dish, toss the greens with some of the vinaigrette just before serving.
- Note: To remove dirt from greens, place them in a colander or large strainer and rinse them with cool water, preferably with your sinkís spray attachments, if you have one. Spread the greens on a dish towel or several paper towels and gently pay them dry. Or use a salad spinner, if you have one.