- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cane vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon Emeril’s Original Essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large eggplant, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch slices
- 2 large zucchini, ends trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch slices
- 2 large yellow squash, ends trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch slices
- 3 bell peppers of different colors, stemmed and seeded, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 large red onions, peeled and cut crosswise into 1/3-inch slices
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, Essence and salt and whisk to blend. Set the vinaigrette aside for flavors to marry while you prepare the vegetables.
Cut the vegetables as specified and arrange on a large baking sheet or tray. To keep the onion slices together on the grill, insert one or two toothpicks into the onions through the layers. Preheat a grill to high.
Working in batches, arrange the vegetables on the grill, brushing both sides with the vinaigrette and seasoning each batch lightly with the kosher salt and pepper. Grill to desired degree of doneness, from 1 to 3 minutes per side depending on the vegetable. Transfer cooked vegetables to a large platter as they come off of the grill.
Serve the vegetables warm or at room temperature.
Warm Greens With Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
Kale And Chickpea Stew
Citrus Grilled Mahi-mahi
Balsamic Roasted Carrots
Brussels Sprouts With Garlic, Nuts And Brown Butter
Adrienne's Spring Asparagus Risotto
10 Vegetable Stir-fry
Grilled Vegetable And Goat Cheese Sandwich
Grilled Duck Breast With Vietnamese Noodle Salad