- 24 - 30 large cherry, cherub, or grape tomatoes, preferably in different colors
- Six 4 - 6 inch bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water for 1 hour
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, plus more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Skewer 4 - 5 tomatoes onto each skewer and brush them lightly with some of the olive oil. Sprinkle the tomatoes with 1/2 teaspoon of the sea salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Grill them briefly, turning them occasionally, until they are just warmed through and barely marked by the grill, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the tomato skewers to a serving platter.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining olive oil with the basil and garlic. Season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and stir to blend. Spoon the mixture evenly over the tomatoes, and sprinkle with additional sea salt and pepper if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad
Grilled Smashed Potatoes
Grilled Banana Splits with Hot Fudge and Rum Caramel Sauce
Grilled Fish Tacos with a Roasted Chile and Avocado Salsa
Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey
Grilled Corn With Cheese And Chile
Grilled Lobster Tails with a Ruby Red Grapefruit And Tarragon Vinaigrette
Backyard Barbecued Chicken with Homemade BBQ Sauce
Emeril’s Slow-Cooked Bam-B-Q Baked Beans
Grilled Sausages with Homemade Mustard