- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small white onion, halved
- Salt for cooking water plus 1 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Emeril’s Kicked-Up Horseradish Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
Place the potatoes and onion in a pot and add enough water to cover by at least 3 inches. Salt the water and bring to a boil. Immediately reduce to a simmer. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining the vinegar, Emeril’s Kicked-Up Horseradish Mustard, and honey in a small mixing bowl. Whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil in a slow, steady stream, stirring constantly. Stir in the shallot, herbs, the 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Let the dressing sit for at least 10 minutes at room temperature for the flavors to infuse.
Drain the potatoes and discard the onion. Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl. Stir the dressing just before pouring it over the potatoes. Toss and coat well. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Quinoa Mix With Sauteed Kale
Alden's Kicked Up Simple Tomato Salad
Antipasto Pasta Salad
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus With Sauteed Mushroooms
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Boiled Shrimp Pasta Salad
Day After Crab Boil Potato Salad
Horseradish And Citrus Crusted Tuna With Beer Sauce And Warm Ham And Herb Potato Salad