- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup very thinly shaved red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crumbled Cotija cheese (or other mild crumbly cheese, such as farmer’s cheese)
Preheat a grill to medium-high and the oven to 350°F.
Place the sweet potatoes in a bowl, and add the 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well. Then place the potatoes on the grill and cook until nice grill marks develop, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet, place it in the oven, and bake until they are tender enough to easily pierce with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool to room temperature.
Arrange the sweet potato slices on a platter, and drizzle the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and the lime juice over them. Sprinkle with the cilantro, red onion, and cheese, and serve.
Grilled Smashed Potatoes
Grilled Corn With Cheese And Chile
Bacon Potato Salad
Grilled Banana Splits With Hot Fudge And Rum Caramel Sauce
Emeril’s Slow-Cooked Bam-B-Q Baked Beans
Cilantro Potato Salad
Lemony Spiked Sweet Tea
Real Potato Salad
Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey
Grilled Garlic Bread