- 1 large bunch of asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces fresh morel or chanterelle mushrooms, stems trimmed, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced tarragon
Have a saucepan of salted water at a boil.
Place the asparagus in the water and blanch until just fork tender, yet still firm, 4 - 6 minutes.
In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, and sauté until soft and they start to give off their liquid, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the tarragon.
Remove the asparagus from the water and dry on paper towels. Wrap one or two asparagus stalks with a thin prosciutto slice and set aside.
Place on a serving platter and spoon the warm mushrooms over the top. Serve.
Quinoa Mix With Sauteed Kale
Brussels Sprouts With Garlic, Nuts And Brown Butter
Warm Greens With Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus With Sauteed Morels
Curry-scented Roasted Cauliflower
Alden's Kicked Up Simple Tomato Salad
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Kale And Chickpea Stew