- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Snickers candy bar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Skor candy bar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped Snickers candy bar
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped Skor candy bar
- 4 medium apples (7 to 8 ounces each)
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 350Âº degrees F.
- Place the apples on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, carefully cut the top 1/2-inch from each apple.
- Using an apple corer or a small melon baler, scoop out the stem, core, and seeds from each apple, leaving the bottom intact.
- Stand the apples in a 9-inch square baking dish, cut side up.
- Divide the coarsely chopped candy bars among the apples, about 2 tablespoons of candy per apple.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the butter inside each apple, on top of the candy bar pieces.
- Divide the finely chopped candy bars among the apples, about 2 tablespoons of candy per apple.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cider and sugar and pour the cider mixture over and around the apples.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, place the baking dish in the oven and bake the apples uncovered until tender, about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, carefully remove the apples from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm, spooning the pan juices over the apples, and add vanilla ice cream if desired.
Piece Of The Pie Pecan Bars
Simple But Fabulous Stuffing
Emeril's Favorite Stuffed Shrimp
Miss Hilda's Popcorn Cake
Big And Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Sugar And Spice Acorn Squash
Corn Off The Cob Pudding
Totally Sloppy Joes
It's A Good Morning Muffins