- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup peeled, diced eggplant
- 1 cup chopped peeled, seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup diced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup fresh whole kernel corn (from 1 ear of corn)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir-fry, stirring constantly, for 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Serve warm as a side dish, or toss with cooked pasta of your choice.