- 2 cups Ricotta Inpastata cheese
- 1 cup confectionersï¿½ sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 12 cannoli shells
- 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons candied lemon peels
- 2 tablespoons candied orange peels
- Combine the cheese, sugar, vanilla and rum in a mixing bowl. Whisk to blend. Fill a pastry bag with the cheese mixture. Fill each cannoli shell with about 1/4 cup of the filling. Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Dip half of each cannoli in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle the remaining half with the candied lemon and orange peels. Place on the parchment paper and refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
Sausage And Sweet Pepper Calzones
Chocolate Peanut Butter Covered "hash Browns"
Just Chillin' Chocolate Fridge Pie
Grilled Almond-Butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate
Chocolate Covered Gooseberries, Strawberries, Figs, And Biscotti
My First Watermelon Granita
Via Quadronno Panini