- 3 cups crystal hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- In a medium size sauce pan combine the hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, and sugar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for until the sauce is slightly reduced, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Using a hand blender, slowly blend in the butter until the mixture is smooth.
- The sauce can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for several months. The sauce can be reheated over a low heat while constantly whisking to reincorporate the butter.