- 3 cups crystal hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- In a medium size sauce pan combine the hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, and sugar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for until the sauce is slightly reduced, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Using a hand blender, slowly blend in the butter until the mixture is smooth.
- The sauce can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for several months. The sauce can be reheated over a low heat while constantly whisking to reincorporate the butter.
Chile-Glazed Crispy Confit Duck Wings with Blue Cheese Crème Fraiche and a Shaved Celery and Grape Salad
Emeril's Restaurant Sweet Corn Muffins
Emeril's Chicken Wings
Kick Butt Gumbo
Fireball Whisky Sauce
Sweet Red Wine Sauce
Green Peas In Butter Sauce
Emeril's Oven Roasted Chicken Wings
Crab and Corn Cheesecake with a Green Onion Coulis