- 3 cups crystal hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- In a medium size sauce pan combine the hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, and sugar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for until the sauce is slightly reduced, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Using a hand blender, slowly blend in the butter until the mixture is smooth.
- The sauce can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for several months. The sauce can be reheated over a low heat while constantly whisking to reincorporate the butter.
Emeril's Chicken Wings
Emeril's Restaurant Sweet Corn Muffins
Roast Pork Loin With Rosemary
Double Cut Pork Chops with Tamarind Glaze, Green Mole Sauce and Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Homemade Bbq Sauce, Cole Slaw And Fried Pickles
Chile-Glazed Crispy Confit Duck Wings with Blue Cheese Crème Fraiche and a Shaved Celery and Grape Salad
Fireball Whisky Sauce
Pork Loin with Dried Fruit and Orange Cider Sauce
Slow Cooked Pork Roast With Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Emeril's Oven Roasted Chicken Wings