- 1 1/2 pounds small zucchini
- 1 1/2 pounds small yellow squash
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup julienned fresh mint
- 1/4 cup julienned fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the zucchini and yellow squash and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Drain, and set aside to cool.
When the squash are cool enough to handle, slice them very thin lengthwise, using a mandoline or a sharp knife. Transfer the squash ribbons to a mixing bowl.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
When the squash has cooled completely, add the vinaigrette, mint, basil, and chives. Toss gently to combine. Crumble the goat cheese over the top, sprinkle with the pine nuts, and serve immediately.
Grilled Vegetable And Goat Cheese Sandwich
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad
Grilled Corn With Cheese And Chile
Grilled Banana Splits with Hot Fudge and Rum Caramel Sauce
Grilled Flat-Iron Steak with Avocado, Tomato, and Red Onion Salad
Grilled Rack Of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
Grilled Mixed Vegetables
Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey
Bacon Potato Salad
Eggplant And Peppers With Feta