- 1 pound linguine
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence or Creole Seasoning
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for the pasta water
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine until al dente, about 9 minutes.
While the pasta is cooking, toss the shrimp with the Essence in a medium bowl. Place 4 tablespoons of the butter in a 14-inch skillet set over high heat. Add the shrimp, spreading them evenly in one layer. Cook for 2 minutes, and then turn them to the other side. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the wine, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of the remaining butter, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Season the shrimp with the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the black pepper.
Drain the pasta in a colander, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water. Add the pasta, reserved cooking water, crushed red pepper, and green onion tops to the sauce in the skillet. Toss until everything is heated through and the pasta is well coated, about 1 minute.
Remove the skillet from the heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and the parsley, and toss to combine. Serve hot.
Broiled Catfish With Fresh Thyme, Garlic, And Lemon
New York Strip With Beurre Maître D’hôtel
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Emeril's Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp and Chorizo Tapas
Cantaloupe, Prosciutto, And Arugula Salad
Orange, Walnut, And Goat Cheese Salad
Spicy Sausage, Bean And Cheese Nachos
Shrimp And Zucchini Fritters With Roasted Red Pepper Mayo
Creamy Shrimp and Green Onion Dip