- 1 pound linguine
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence or Creole Seasoning
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for the pasta water
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine until al dente, about 9 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, toss the shrimp with the Essence in a medium bowl. Place 4 tablespoons of the butter in a 14-inch skillet set over high heat. Add the shrimp, spreading them evenly in one layer. Cook for 2 minutes, and then turn them to the other side. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the wine, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of the remaining butter, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Season the shrimp with the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the black pepper.
- Drain the pasta in a colander, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water. Add the pasta, reserved cooking water, crushed red pepper, and green onion tops to the sauce in the skillet. Toss until everything is heated through and the pasta is well coated, about 1 minute.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and the parsley, and toss to combine. Serve hot.
Broiled Catfish With Fresh Thyme, Garlic, And Lemon
Shrimp And Zucchini Fritters With Roasted Red Pepper Mayo
Creamy Shrimp and Green Onion Dip
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Indian-inspired Shrimp With Coconut, Chiles, And Tomatoes
Skillet Seared Skirt Steak, Red Onions And Shishito Peppers With Arugula Salad In Honeybell Orange Vinaigrette
Asparagus And Seared Shrimp With Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Tempura Stone Crabs With Lemon, Black Pepper Tartar Sauce
Crab and Corn Cheesecake with a Green Onion Coulis
Roasted Garlic Custards With Seared Shrimp And Green Onion Coulis