- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, about 22 inches long
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
In a bowl, cream the butter, parsley, garlic, Original Essence, lemon juice, and salt together until well blended.
Slice the loaf of bread in half horizontally. Brush the cut side of each piece evenly with the garlic-butter mixture, and place the halves back together. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Place the foil package on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until the bread is crisp on the outside and warmed through, 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove the bread from the grill and keep it warm in the oven, still in the foil, until ready to serve. Slice the bread crosswise into serving pieces, and serve hot.
Bacon Potato Salad
Grilled Mixed Vegetables
Grilled Smashed Potatoes
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad
Grilled Corn With Cheese And Chile
Grilled Banana Splits With Hot Fudge And Rum Caramel Sauce
Emeril’s Slow-Cooked Bam-B-Q Baked Beans
Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
Brussels Sprouts With Garlic, Nuts And Brown Butter