- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed
- lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, about 22 inches long
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, cream the butter, parsley, garlic, Original Essence, lemon juice, and salt together until well blended.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half horizontally. Brush the cut side of each piece evenly with the garlic-butter mixture, and place the halves back together. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Place the foil package on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until the bread is crisp on the outside and warmed through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the grill and keep it warm in the oven, still in the foil, until ready to serve. Slice the bread crosswise into serving pieces, and serve hot.
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad
Grilled Garlic Bread
Grilled Banana Splits With Hot Fudge And Rum Caramel Sauce
Grilled Sardines With Fresh Herb Sauce
Grilled Fish Tacos With A Roasted Chile And Avocado Salsa
Grilled Vegetable And Goat Cheese Sandwich
Grilled Fig And Goat Cheese Pizzas
Grilled Corn With Cheese And Chile
Grilled Smashed Potatoes