- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1 pound frozen green peas, not thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes. Add peas and 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover saucepan, and simmer until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add salt and stir. Using a slotted spoon, transfer peas to serving plates. Serve hot.
Dried Apricot, Cherry, And Prune Sauce With Armagnac
Ultimate Sweet Potato Souffle
Chocolate And Chestnut Semifreddo
Crown Roast Of Pork
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Kicked-up Cocktail Sauce For Raw Oysters
Fettuccine With Peas And Bacon
Broccoli With Seriously Cheesy Sauce
A Melange Of Roasted Root Vegetables