- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1 pound frozen green peas, not thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes. Add peas and 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover saucepan, and simmer until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add salt and stir. Using a slotted spoon, transfer peas to serving plates. Serve hot.
Dried Apricot, Cherry, And Prune Sauce With Armagnac
Crown Roast Of Pork
Ultimate Sweet Potato Souffle
Chocolate And Chestnut Semifreddo
Broccoli With Seriously Cheesy Sauce
Kicked-up Cocktail Sauce For Raw Oysters
Fettuccine With Peas And Bacon
Cheese Ravioli With Butter Sauce
Homemade Almond Butter
Grilled Almond-butter Sandwiches With Bananas And Semisweet Chocolate