- 1 recipe Potato Skordalia
- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Essence, for seasoning fish
- 3 cups cooked white beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 small red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Prepare Potato Skordalia, cover, and set aside until ready to serve.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Brush the swordfish fillets with the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Season both sides with Essence. When the grill is hot grill the fish until medium, about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove from the grill and cover to keep warm.
- Combine the white beans with red onions, roasted red peppers, lemon zest, cilantro, parsley, extra-virgin olive oil, and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Adjust seasonings with the salt and pepper, and toss well.
- To serve place a grilled fillet on each of 4 dinner plates. Top each with the white bean relish and desired amount of the Potato Skordalia. Garnish with lemon wedges and cilantro sprigs.
Grilled Lamb Patties With A White Bean And Mint Relish
Grilled Pork Chops With Garlic Jam
Grilled Swordfish With Caponata Relish
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish
Cold Puree Of White Bean Soup With A Crispy Pancetta And Creole Tomato Relish
Emeril's Homemade Sweet And Spicy Pickles
Potato Crusted Gulf Fish With A Grilled Mushroom Relish
Emeril's Stick To Your Ribs Lamb, Potato And White Bean Stew
Herb Crusted Catfish With Tomato Fennel Vinaigrette, And Andouille And Fava Bean Relish