- 1 recipe Potato Skordalia 
- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Essence, for seasoning fish 
- 3 cups cooked white beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 small red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Prepare Potato Skordalia, cover, and set aside until ready to serve.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Brush the swordfish fillets with the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Season both sides with Essence. When the grill is hot grill the fish until medium, about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove from the grill and cover to keep warm.
- Combine the white beans with red onions, roasted red peppers, lemon zest, cilantro, parsley, extra-virgin olive oil, and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Adjust seasonings with the salt and pepper, and toss well.
- To serve place a grilled fillet on each of 4 dinner plates. Top each with the white bean relish and desired amount of the Potato Skordalia. Garnish with lemon wedges and cilantro sprigs.