- 1 (5-ounce) box plain melba toast
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Italian Essence or other dry Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 6 thin center-cut pork chops (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
- Place the melba toast in a food processor and pulse to form coarse crumbs, about 3 pulses.
- Transfer the crumbs to a large plastic resealable food storage bag and add the Italian Essence, 2 tablespoons of the Baby Bam, the garlic powder, Parmesan, and vegetable oil. Close the bag and shake to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs and remaining 2 teaspoons of Baby Bam with a fork.
- Using your hands, dip the pork chops 1 at a time into the eggs, then place in the bag, close, and shake to coat on both sides, pressing so that the crumbs adhere.
- Place the chops on the wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the pork chops are cooked through and the coating is golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve the chops immediately.
Oven-baked Chicken Fingers With Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Bread 'em And Bake 'em Pork Chops
Hot Out Of The Oven Bread
Oven-barbecued Baby Back Ribs
Make 'em Pancakes
Double Cut Pork Chops with Tamarind Glaze, Green Mole Sauce and Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
Try It, You'll Like It Zucchini Bread
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Emeril's Scrambled Egg And Sausage Burritos