- 4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 9 ounces (1 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 2 heaping tablespoons marshmallow cream
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and set aside.
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup, butter, and evaporated milk in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture reaches 242.5 degrees F on a candy thermometer, between the soft- and hard-ball stages.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients. Beat the mixture with a large wooden spoon until it gets very stiff. Pour into the prepared pan and let harden.
- To serve, cut into pieces about 1 1/2 inches square.
Texa's Best Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Chocolate Bundt Cakes With Peanut Butter Filling And Chocolate Glaze
Peanut Butter And Chocolate Pralines
Peanut Butter And Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Sandwiches
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Chocolate Cookie-peanut Butter Banana Pie
Peanut Butter Mousse
Jeremy's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
I Can't Believe It's Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies