- 2 pounds assorted sausages, such as Kielbasa, Linguica, Spicy Italian, or Bratwurst, cut into 2-inch slices
- 2 red bell peppers, stems and seeds removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, stems and seeds removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium yellow onions, peeled and cut into 8ths
- 10 to 12 inch-long wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Polenta Squares
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Thread the sausages, red and green bell pepper pieces, and onions alternately onto the skewers. Grill the brochettes until the sausage is cooked through and the vegetables are lightly charred, turning occasionally, about 8 to 12 minutes. Meanwhile, place the polenta squares on the grill and cook until warmed through and marked by the grill, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the brochettes and grilled polenta from the grill. With the prongs of a fork, slide the sausages and vegetables from the skewers and serve on top of the grilled polenta squares.
Sausage, Onion And Bell Pepper Brochettes With Grilled Kicked Up Polenta Squares
Kicked Up Polenta Squares
Italian Sausage, Zucchini, And Bell Pepper Bread Pudding
Grilled Crawfish Stuffed Chiles Rellenos With Salsa And Sour Cream
Grilled Sweet Potato S'more Pies
Grilled Turkey With Pomegranate Black Pepper Glaze
Tequila Marinated Shrimp Pizza With Chorizo, Onions, Bell Peppers, And Cilantro Pesto
Grilled Rib Eye Steaks With Fried Bell Pepper Rings And Maitre D'hotel Butter
Overstuffed Pumpkin With Cornbread, Apples And Turkey Sausage With Sauvignon Blanc
Marinated Fresh Sardines With Bocconcini And Red Bell Pepper Strips