- 2 pounds assorted sausages, such as Kielbasa, Linguica, Spicy Italian, or Bratwurst, cut into 2-inch slices
- 2 red bell peppers, stems and seeds removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, stems and seeds removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium yellow onions, peeled and cut into 8ths
- 10 to 12 inch-long wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Kicked Up Polenta Squares
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
Thread the sausages, red and green bell pepper pieces, and onions alternately onto the skewers. Grill the brochettes until the sausage is cooked through and the vegetables are lightly charred, turning occasionally, about 8 to 12 minutes. Meanwhile, place the polenta squares on the grill and cook until warmed through and marked by the grill, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Remove the brochettes and grilled polenta from the grill. With the prongs of a fork, slide the sausages and vegetables from the skewers and serve on top of the grilled polenta squares.
Kicked Up Polenta Squares
Grilled Tomato and Red Bell Pepper Soup with Grilled Pancetta
Italian Sausage, Zucchini, And Bell Pepper Bread Pudding
Grilled Crawfish Stuffed Chiles Rellenos With Salsa And Sour Cream
Grilled Sweet Potato S'more Pies
Grilled Sausages with Homemade Mustard
Grilled Turkey With Pomegranate Black Pepper Glaze
Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Potato Crisps And Bacon
Tequila Marinated Shrimp Pizza With Chorizo, Onions, Bell Peppers, And Cilantro Pesto
Sausage Pizza With Caramelized Onions And Peppers