- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 1 cup packed grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Into a bowl, sift together the flour, cayenne, and salt.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and cheese. Add the dry ingredients and mix together. Fold in the pecans and sesame seeds. Drop onto the baking sheet 1 teaspoon at a time, spreading gently to flatten into rounds. Bake until golden and crisp around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving, or serve at room temperature.
Sweet Pie Dough
White Cheddar Cracker Croutons
Baby Lettuces And Cayenne Roasted Peanuts With Creole Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, And Homemade White Cheddar Crackers
White Cheddar Crackers
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
Graham Cracker Crust
Pecan Pie Crust
Apple And Pecan Spoonbread
Cheddar And Green Onion Biscuits
Pumpkin-shaped Cheddar Crackers