- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces farmers cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Homemade Creme Fraiche, or store-bought
- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, drained, juices reserved
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Place bacon in a saute pan and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes. Drain and crumble bacon.
- In a bowl, cream together the farmers cheese and creme fraiche. Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Add the clam juice for consistency and taste. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature and adjust seasoning, to taste, before serving.
- Heat a deep pot of oil or a fryer to 360 degrees F. Add corn chips and fry until crispy and golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve chips with dip.
Fried Clams With Gaahlicky Blue Cheese Dip
Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Emeril's Pimento And Bacon Clams
Oven Fried Potato And Sweet Potato Chips With Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Clam Bake Foil Pouches
Fried Spicy Ispich Clam Rolls
Emeril's Clam Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Homemade Creme Fraiche