- 5 slices bacon, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Homemade Creme Fraiche, or store-bought
- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, drained, juices reserved
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice and lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Tortilla Chips, for serving
Place bacon in a saute pan and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes. Drain and crumble bacon.
In a bowl, cream together the farmers cheese and creme fraiche. Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Add the clam juice for consistency and taste. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature and adjust seasoning, to taste, before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Home-Ground Burgers with Bacon, Cheese, and Fresh Thyme
Bacon Potato Salad
4th of July Sorbet Trio
Backyard Barbecued Chicken with Homemade BBQ Sauce
Emeril's Strawberry Shortcake Made With Fresh Strawberry Bread
Strawberry Lemon Crush