- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces farmers cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Homemade Creme Fraiche, or store-bought 
- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, drained, juices reserved
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Place bacon in a saute pan and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes. Drain and crumble bacon.
- In a bowl, cream together the farmers cheese and creme fraiche. Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Add the clam juice for consistency and taste. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature and adjust seasoning, to taste, before serving.
- Heat a deep pot of oil or a fryer to 360 degrees F. Add corn chips and fry until crispy and golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve chips with dip.