- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) margarine or butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mocha or coffee or cappuccino powder mixed with 2 tablespoons hot water
- 18 ounces (1 1/2 12-ounce bags) chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix flour, salt, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon and put aside.
In mixer, beat margarine, sugars, chocolate syrup, and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beat until smooth, approximately 5 minutes. Add dry ingredients, coffee mixture, chocolate chips, and nuts and mix by hand with wooden spoon until mixed.
Drop on baking sheet by rounded teaspoons, about 2-inches apart, and bake for 12 to14 minutes. Cool and eat!
Amy's From the Oven Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chris' Kicked Up Spicy Walnut Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter–Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies
Chocolate Chip Pie With Bourbon Cream
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Angel Food Cake with a Cardamom and XO Creme Anglaise