- 1 teaspoon plus 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped Mexican chocolate or semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 11 by 7-inch baking pan or dish with 1 teaspoon of the butter and 1 tablespoon of the flour. Heat the remaining butter and the unsweetened chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining flour, sugar, cinnamon, and ground chipotle. Add sugar mixture to melted chocolate mixture, stirring to combine. Add eggs, mixing until smooth. Stir in chopped chocolate or chocolate morsels.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan or dish. Bake until the center is set, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely and then cut into small squares.
Grilled Chocolate Sandwiches
Triple Chocolate Brownies with a Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing
Fudgie Chocolate Brownies
Mr. Lou's Chocolate Brownie And Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich
Strawberry Banana Chocolate Brownies Trifles With Vanilla Pudding
Emeril's White Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches With Marshmallow Icing
Fried Cinnamon Ice Cream With Chipotle Chocolate Sauce
Microwave Double Chocolate Brownies With Sweetened Whipped Cream
Lizzie's Chocolate Brownies