- 1/2 cup (packed) chopped mixed fresh herbs (choose at least 4: tarragon, sage, basil, chives, thyme, lemongrass, oregano, parsley, or any other you particularly like)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups Roasted Shallot Sauce
- 4 servings Rosemary Potato Crisps
- 4 large veal chops, 10 to 12 ounces each, 1 1/2 inches thick
- Preheat the oven 400?F.
- Combine the assorted herbs, garlic, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a bowl, and mix until thoroughly blended. Makes about 2 cups.
- Prepare the Roasted Shallot Sauce, and keep warm. While the sauce is cooking, prepare the Rosemary Potato Crisps through Step 2.
- Sprinkle the chops with the remaining 2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning and use your hands to coat the meat on both sides. Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, sear the chops until brown, for about 4 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet.
- Place the seared veal chops on top of the Rosemary Potato Crisps after theyíve been flipped. Pack the herb mixture on top of the veal chops, using about 1/2 cup for each. Place the baking sheet back in the oven and bake for 20 minutes (pink and juicy inside).
- To serve, place a mound of the Rosemary Potato Crisps on each plate, top with a veal chop, and pour a generous 1/4 cup of the Roasted Shallot Sauce over each chop, making sure each portion gets roasted shallots and garlic cloves.
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Unstuffed Pork Chops With Herbed Shallot Sauce
Tamarind Glazed Pork Chops With Mole Cream And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Pork Medallions With Braised Red And Green Cabbages And Roasted Shallots
Pompano With Potato Crust And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Rosemary Potato Crisps
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus
Double Cut Pork Chops with Tamarind Glaze, Green Mole Sauce and Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
Roast Smothered Monkfish With Onion Crisps