- 1/2 cup (packed) chopped mixed fresh herbs (choose at least 4: tarragon, sage, basil, chives, thyme, lemongrass, oregano, parsley, or any other you particularly like)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups Roasted Shallot Sauce 
- 4 servings Rosemary Potato Crisps 
- 4 large veal chops, 10 to 12 ounces each, 1 1/2 inches thick
- Preheat the oven 400?F.
- Combine the assorted herbs, garlic, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a bowl, and mix until thoroughly blended. Makes about 2 cups.
- Prepare the Roasted Shallot Sauce, and keep warm. While the sauce is cooking, prepare the Rosemary Potato Crisps through Step 2.
- Sprinkle the chops with the remaining 2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning and use your hands to coat the meat on both sides. Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, sear the chops until brown, for about 4 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet.
- Place the seared veal chops on top of the Rosemary Potato Crisps after theyíve been flipped. Pack the herb mixture on top of the veal chops, using about 1/2 cup for each. Place the baking sheet back in the oven and bake for 20 minutes (pink and juicy inside).
- To serve, place a mound of the Rosemary Potato Crisps on each plate, top with a veal chop, and pour a generous 1/4 cup of the Roasted Shallot Sauce over each chop, making sure each portion gets roasted shallots and garlic cloves.