- 12 small unpeeled red potatoes, sliced almost 1/16 inch thin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Toss the potato slices in a bowl with the oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, and turn with a spatula.
- Bake them until golden brown and crisp, for about 15 minutes longer. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce
Roast Smothered Monkfish With Onion Crisps
Potato Shallot Custards
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Beggarsí Purses Of Lamb, Goat Cheese, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Rosemary Lentils
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus