- 1 cup Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
- 4 salmon filets, 1 inch thick (7 to 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh assorted herbs (tarragon, basil, chives, parsley, oregano, cilantro, or any other herb of your choice)
- 4 servings Warm Greens
- Prepare the Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette, and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillets on both sides with the salt and pepper. Spread the mustard on the flesh side of each fillet, and pack the herbs on the tops of the fillets with your hands.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over high heat until very hot. Place the salmon fillets in the skillet and sear them, skin side down for 1 1/2 minutes. Place the skillet in the oven, and bake until the fish is medium rare, for about 6 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the Warm Greens.
- To serve, place 1 serving of the greens on each plate, top with a salmon fillet, and spoon 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette over.
Warm Greens With Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Crispy Fish Tacos
Warm Pea Shoot And Rock Shrimp Salad With Hoisin Dressing And Crispy Wontons
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce
Pork Medallions With Braised Red And Green Cabbages And Roasted Shallots
Albuquerque Roast Chicken With Black Bean Chili, Guacamole, And Fried Tortilla Strips
Seared Peppered Tuna With Greens And Vodka Vinaigrette