- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 cups (firmly packed) torn and stemmed kale pieces
- 2 cups Basic Chicken Stock
Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the onions, salt, and pepper and saute for 10 minutes.
Add the garlic, kale, and stock and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes longer, or until crisp-tender.
Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
Quinoa Mix With Sauteed Kale
Honey Butter Braised Turnips
Cheesy Kale Dip
Grilled Green Onions
Creamed Mustard Greens
Butter Braised Spring Vegetables
Apple Cider Braised Pork Roast
Chicken Braised with Olives and Kumquats
Cola-Braised Pot Roast with Fresh Rosemary
Air-Fried Braised Chicken Thighs with Rosemary and Lemon