- 4 jumbo soft-shell crabs, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoonEmeril's Essence
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
Toss the soft shell crabs with the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Grill for about 5 minutes on each side.
SAUCE: Combine all the ingredients to a sauté pan except for the lump crabmeat, parsley and chives. Simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the lump crabmeat and gently cook on simmer until thoroughly heated. Be careful not to break up lumps of crabmeat. Top the grilled crabs with crabmeat sauce. Garnish with parsley and chives.
Soft-Shell Crabs with Spring Vegetables
Soft-shell Crabs On The Grill
Soft Shell Crab Po Boys
Crab Stuffed Soft-shells
Jalapeno Grilled Quail With Texas Red Grape Grapefruit Jelly Glaze
Turnip And Radish Slaw With Jumbo Lump Crabmeat And Chive Oil
Roast Pork Loin with Rosemary
Citrus Grilled Mahi-mahi
Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With Pesto Cream
Grilled Duck Breast With Vietnamese Noodle Salad