- 4 jumbo soft-shell crabs, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoonEmeril's Essence
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
Toss the soft shell crabs with the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Grill for about 5 minutes on each side.
SAUCE: Combine all the ingredients to a sauté pan except for the lump crabmeat, parsley and chives. Simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the lump crabmeat and gently cook on simmer until thoroughly heated. Be careful not to break up lumps of crabmeat. Top the grilled crabs with crabmeat sauce. Garnish with parsley and chives.
Soft-Shell Crabs with Spring Vegetables
Soft Shell Crab Po Boys
Soft-shell Crabs On The Grill
Crab Stuffed Soft-shells
Roast Pork Loin with Rosemary
Turnip And Radish Slaw With Jumbo Lump Crabmeat And Chive Oil
Spring Pea Soup With Smoked Bacon And Pea Shoots
Grilled Mixed Vegetables
Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With Pesto Cream