- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup plus 4 tablespoons of beef roast drippings
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Whisk in the milk and the 1/3 cup beef drippings. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt together. Whisk the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for 1 hour before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease the muffin tins with the 4 tablespoons of the dripping fat. Heat the muffin tins in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups 2/3 of the way. Then transfer to the oven. Bake the pudding for about 15 minutes, undisturbed. Reduce the oven to 350 degrees F. and continue to cook 10 minutes longer. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Savory Wild Mushroom Bread Pudding
Prime Rib Roast
Steve's Killer Bread Pudding
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding With Vanilla Ice Cream And Caramel Sauce
Monster Cookie Pizza
Homemade Baked Beans
Kicked-Up Sausage Macaroni and Cheese
Haricots Verts And Horseradish Salad