- 2 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 4 (8-ounce) white fish fillets such as flounder, sole, cod, scrod, or whitefish
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, garlic, salt, and white pepper. Use a rubber spatula to mix the ingredients well until smooth. This is called a compound butter.
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
- Season each fish fillet with 1/2 teaspoon of the Baby Bam.
- Lay each fillet in the center of a piece of aluminum foil and spoon 2 tablespoons of the compound butter over the top of the fish.
- Bring the long edges of the aluminum foil together and make thin folds to form an airtight seal. One side at a time, bring the outer short edges together and fold two or three times inward to seal the sides of the pouch.
- Repeat with the remaining fish fillets.
- Lay the pouches on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and cut the pouches open with kitchen scissors, or carefully unfold the pouches. Watch out for steam -- keep your face away!
- Serve immediately.
Emeril's Favorite Stuffed Shrimp
Mighty Meaty Meatloaf
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Totally From Scratch Biscuits
Try It, You'll Like It Zucchini Bread
Candy Bar Stuffed Baked Apples
Blow You Away Bagel Chips
Big And Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Best Baked Tomatoes
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce