- 1/4 pound thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 2 pounds green Swiss chard, washed, drained, and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or canned, low-sodium chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crispy and fat has rendered, 8 to 10 minutes. Add half the chard and stock. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Repeat with remaining bacon fat and chard.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with Parmesan, and toss before serving.
Chicken Roulade And Chard With Parmesan
Puff Pastry Cheese Twists
French Onion Dip With Homemade Parmesan Crackers
Chicken-fried Steaks And Oysters With Cream Gravy
Oven-baked Chicken Fingers With Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Roasted Chicken Breasts With Roasted Acorn Squash, Braised Pears, And A Pear Cider Reduction
Individual Chicken Potpies With Puff Pastry
Chicken And Veggie Stir Fry With Cellophane Noodles
Tagine Of Chicken With Preserved Lemons And Cerignola Olives