- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Yellow cornmeal, for sprinkling the baking sheet
- 1 recipe Basic Pizza Dough
- 2 1/2 cups Pulled Pork
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium saucepan, combine vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, yellow mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, red and black peppers. Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Allow sauce to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Set aside to cool.
- Place a pizza stone on the lowest rack of the oven and preheat to 500 degrees F.
- Sprinkle about 2 to 3 tablespoons of yellow cornmeal on a baker's peel or baking sheet. Place the rolled out pizza dough on the prepared baker's peel or baking sheet.
- Spoon 1 cup of the cooled barbecue sauce over the pizza dough, leaving about 3/4-inch of dough uncovered around the edge. Spread the pulled pork over the sauce, then top with the onion slices and chopped bell pepper. Spread the cheeses evenly over the top. Using a quick flick of the wrist, slide the prepared pizza onto the hot pizza stone and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and golden and cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with remaining barbecue sauce, if desired.
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Homemade Bbq Sauce, Cole Slaw And Fried Pickles
Pulled Pork Bbq Wrap
Sicilian Double Stuffed Pizza (sfincione)
Roasted Garlic White Pizza With Garlic Sauce
Barbecued Pulled Pork
Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork
Grilled Pork Cutlets With Homemade Bbq Sauce And Cilantro Potato Salad
Basic Pizza Dough
Pulled Pork Crepe With Black Bean Sauce And Cracklins