- 1 pork shoulder roast (Boston Butt or Picnic roast), about 6 to 8 pounds
- 4 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Remove the pork from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature before proceeding.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a roasting pan with aluminum foil. Season the roast well on all sides with the Essence, salt, and cayenne pepper. Place a roasting rack inside the roasting pan and place the seasoned pork on the rack, fat side up. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 4 hours.
- Remove the foil from the roast and continue to bake until the roast is very tender and will pull apart easily with a fork, about 2 hours longer. Remove the pork from the oven and set aside to cool slightly. Remove any excess fat from the roast and discard. Using two forks or your hands, shred the pork into bite-sized pieces.
Pulled Pork Bbq Pizza
Barbecued Pulled Pork
Slow-cooked Pulled Pork
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Homemade Bbq Sauce, Cole Slaw And Fried Pickles
Pulled Pork Crepe With Black Bean Sauce And Cracklins
Pulled Pork Bbq Wrap
Emeril's Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Sicilian Double Stuffed Pizza (sfincione)
Roasted Garlic White Pizza With Garlic Sauce
Roast Pork Loin with Rosemary