- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 1/4 cup minced red bell peppers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped smoked ham
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 to 1/2 pound spaghetti or linguine, cooked until al dente
- 1/2 pound cooked crawfish tails (about 100 tails)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Essence
- In a large skillet, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions, bell peppers, and garlic, and cook, stirring, until soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ham and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the cream, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil, and cook until thickened and reduced by almost 50 percent, about 4 minutes. Stir in the green onions, cheese, and herbs, and toss to combine. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- In a medium skillet, melt the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Season the crawfish with the Essence. Add to the pan and cook stirring, until firm and warmed through, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- One at a time, place a large fork tines down in the pasta. Twirl to grab 2 to 3 strands of pasta with sauce, and turn to pack tightly onto the fork. Spear 2 crawfish tails on the tines and place on a serving platter, handle out. Repeat with the remaining ingredients and forks, arranging the forks in a spoke pattern on the platter, crawfish in the center.
- Serve immediately.
Steak And Potato Bites
Cheese And Sausage Lasagna Bites
Crawfish Cakes With Crawfish Cream
Crawfish And Cream Over Pasta
Grilled Escolar With Crawfish Cream Sauce
Manly Mexican Bites
Mini Eggs Benedict With Choron Sauce
Crawfish And Salmon Mousse With Tomato Saffron Cream Sauce