- 4 (10-ounce) buffalo rib-eye steaks
- 1/2 cup Canadian whiskey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons Essence, recipe follows
- Cowboy Baked Beans
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the Essence. Pour into the bag with the steaks and seal the bag. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 to 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally to coat the meat evenly.
- Preheat a grill.
- Remove the steaks from the bag and pat dry. Discard the marinade. Season each steak with 1 teaspoon of Essence and grill until medium-rare, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and immediately serve with the Cowboy Baked Beans.
Canadian Cowboy Baked Beans
Creole Crusted Rib Eye Steak With Dirty White Beans
Grilled Rib Eyes With A Smithfield Ham Cole Slaw
Grilled Rib Eye Steaks With Fried Bell Pepper Rings And Maitre D'hotel Butter
Delmonico's Dry Age Rib-eyes With Emeril's Worcestershire Sauce
Bone-in Rib-eye Steak with Marchand Du Vin Sauce
Grilled Chile Rubbed Rib Eyes
Whole Roasted Rib Eye Roll
Stuffed Leg Of Venison With Shallot Pan Gravy
Grilled Lamb Patties With A White Bean And Mint Relish