- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 24 portions, about 1 heaping tablespoon each.
- Roll each portion between your hands to form a smooth ball.
- Place the balls of dough about an inch apart on the ungreased baking sheets. Press down with a fork in two directions to form a crosshatch pattern. You should get 12 cookies per sheet.
- Bake one sheet at a time in the oven until the cookies rise and turn lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the cookies from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet before you lift them onto a wire rack with a plastic turner. Repeat with the remaining sheet of cookies.
Chocolate Cookie-peanut Butter Banana Pie
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
Big Em, Little Em Cookies
Basically Buttery Cookies
Big And Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Baby Bam Burgers
Yummy Creamy Chicken