- Place 1 tortilla on a flat work surface, cover it evenly with 1/4 cup of each of the cheeses, and top with 1 teaspoon of the chopped onion.
- Cover with the second tortilla and rub 1/2 teaspoon of the oil onto the top tortilla.
- Repeat this process with the remaining tortillasóyou will have four stuffed tortilla ìsandwichesî in all.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of the remaining oil to the pan and use a large turner to carefully transfer one of the stuffed tortillas to the hot pan, ungreased side down.
- Cook until the bottom is just golden and the cheese is starting to melt, about 2 to 3 minutes. Gently turn with the turner and cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until golden brown on the second side.
- Using the turner, remove the quesadilla from the pan, place on a cutting board, and slice with a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and ingredients and serve immediately with about 2 tablespoons of Simple Salsa and a dollop of Holy Guacamole.
- Be careful flipping your hot quesadilla and cutting the hot tortillaóhot cheese can stick!
Goat Cheese Quesadilla With Guacamole And Pico De Gallo
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup
Hot And Hearty Minestrone
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Itís A Bbq Chicken Wrap, With Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Just Like Momís Cupcakes With Vanilla And Chocolate Icings
Thai Coconut Soup With Chicken And Shrimp