- Place 1 tortilla on a flat work surface, cover it evenly with 1/4 cup of each of the cheeses, and top with 1 teaspoon of the chopped onion.
- Cover with the second tortilla and rub 1/2 teaspoon of the oil onto the top tortilla.
- Repeat this process with the remaining tortillasóyou will have four stuffed tortilla ìsandwichesî in all.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of the remaining oil to the pan and use a large turner to carefully transfer one of the stuffed tortillas to the hot pan, ungreased side down.
- Cook until the bottom is just golden and the cheese is starting to melt, about 2 to 3 minutes. Gently turn with the turner and cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until golden brown on the second side.
- Using the turner, remove the quesadilla from the pan, place on a cutting board, and slice with a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and ingredients and serve immediately with about 2 tablespoons of Simple Salsa and a dollop of Holy Guacamole.
- Be careful flipping your hot quesadilla and cutting the hot tortillaóhot cheese can stick!