- 1 avocado, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Emerilís Green Pepper Sauce or other hot-pepper sauce
- Place an avocado half on a cutting board, flat side down.
- Cut into sixths lengthwise, then chop into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Place the pieces in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash with the back of a fork until mostly smooth.
- Stir to evenly distribute ingredients. Serve immediately or store, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Fiesta Quesadillas With Simple Salsa And Holy Guacamole
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Make 'em Pancakes
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Tinfoil Corn Rules
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Mal Mal's Peanut Butter Cookies