- 1 avocado, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Emerilís Green Pepper Sauce or other hot-pepper sauce
- Place an avocado half on a cutting board, flat side down.
- Cut into sixths lengthwise, then chop into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Place the pieces in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash with the back of a fork until mostly smooth.
- Stir to evenly distribute ingredients. Serve immediately or store, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Fiesta Quesadillas With Simple Salsa And Holy Guacamole
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yummy Creamy Chicken
Baby Bam Burgers
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup