- 1 avocado, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Emerilís Green Pepper Sauce or other hot-pepper sauce
- Place an avocado half on a cutting board, flat side down.
- Cut into sixths lengthwise, then chop into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Place the pieces in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash with the back of a fork until mostly smooth.
- Stir to evenly distribute ingredients. Serve immediately or store, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.