- 2 medium tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon minced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Emerilís Green Pepper Sauce or other hot-pepper sauce
- Place the tomato halves on a cutting board and slice into quarters.
- Working over a mixing bowl, squeeze each piece in your hands to remove the seeds. Discard the seeds, then chop into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Place the tomato pieces in a serving bowl and sprinkle with the salt. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a fork or spoon.
- Let rest for at least 30 minutes before servingóthis will allow the flavors to blend.