- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Cheesy Star Snacks or
- other bite-size cheese crackers
- Be extra careful when handling the hot baking dish!
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 250?F.
- Place the butter in a large baking dish or roasting pan and put in the oven to melt.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, carefully remove the baking dish from the oven and add the Worcestershire sauce, Baby Bam, and garlic powder. Stir well to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss with a large wooden spoon to coat evenly.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and bake about 1 hour, until crisp and golden brown, removing from the oven every 15 minutes to stir.
- Spread a large piece of aluminum foil on a countertop.
- Remove the dish from the oven and spread the snack mix on the foil to cool.
- When the snack mix is completely cool, transfer it to an airtight container until ready to serve.
Crispy Crunchy Granola Munchies
Itís A Bbq Chicken Wrap, With Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Crunchy Corn Chip Pie
Emeril's Con Queso
Cheesy Puff Pastry With A Twist
Basically Buttery Cookies
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Megan's White Chocolate Bark With Pecans
My First Watermelon Granita