- Rub the meat all over with the oil. Sprinkle it with the Southwest Seasoning and pack the cilantro leaves around the steak. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Skillet Corn Sauce, and keep warm.
- Prepare the Homemade Tortillas through Step 1. Preheat the broiler.
- Place the steak on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle the top side evenly with the salt. For medium-rare meat, set the pan on the lowest rack in the broiler (about 7 inches from heat) and broil for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn the meat over and broil for 5 minutes. Move to the middle rack (about 5 inches from heat) and broil for 5 minutes more. Remove from the broiler and slice diagonally against the grain in thin slices.
- Ten minutes before the steak is done, finish the Homemade Tortillas.
- To serve, spoon 1/3 cup of the Skillet Corn Sauce on each of 4 dinner plates. Arrange 4 slices of steak and 3 Homemade Tortillas on top of the sauce.
Southwest Shrimp With Fire Roasted Corn And Onion Dressing
Grilled Tuna With Tortilla Sauce, Black Bean Chili, And Salsa
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Albuquerque Roast Chicken With Black Bean Chili, Guacamole, And Fried Tortilla Strips
Crab And Corn Pies With Corn Crab Sauce
Skillet Steak With Tasso Maque Choux And Fried Chanterelles
Sauteed Scallops With Saffron Corn Sauce
Pork Roulade With Andouille Corn Bread Stuffing, Sage Jus, And Mango Chutney
Southwest Cheese Pie With Pico De Gallo
Quail Milton with Wild Mushroom-Andouille Duxelles and Port Wine Sauce