- Prepare the Pecan Crab Relish, and set aside. Prepare the Lemon Butter Sauce, and keep warm.
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Sprinkle 3/4 teaspoon Creole Seasoning over each fish steak or fillet, and pat it on with your hands.
- In a bowl combine the 1 cup of the flour with 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning. In another bowl combine the pecans with the remaining 1 cup flour and the remaining 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning. In a third bowl beat the eggs together with the milk.
- Dredge the seasoned fillets first in the seasoned flour, then in the egg wash, and finally in the pecan/flour mixture. Gently shake off the excess.
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot and almost smoking (about 375?F), add the fish and sautÈ until golden, for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side. Turn the fish back to the first side and place the skillet in the over until the fish is brown and crisp, for about 4 minutes.
- To serve, pour about 1/3 cup of the Lemon Butter Sauce on each of 4 dinner plates, place a fillet on the sauce, and top with 1/2 cup of the Pecan Crab Relish.
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish
Rack Of Lamb With Creole Mustard Crust, Rosemary Jus, And Apple Mint Relish
Chanterelles, Crabmeat, And Fettuccine With Lemon Butter Sauce
Andouille Crusted Redfish with a Roasted Pecan Vegetable Relish, Meuniere Sauce and a Pile of Shoestring Potatoes
Pecan Crab Relish
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Pompano With Potato Crust And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Crab And Corn Pies With Corn Crab Sauce
Roasted Shrimp With Saffron Potatoes And Tomato Mirliton Relish
Spicy Salt Cod Cakes With Fondue Piquante And Fava Bean Relish