- 6 trout (or any firm white fish) filets, each about 8 ounces
- Salt and cayenne, to taste
- 1 stick butter, melted and clarified
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons White Wine Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
Preheat the broiler.
Season the fish with salt and cayenne. Place in a shallow baking dish.
Combine the butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the fish.
Broil for about five to six minutes, and then turn the fish over with a spatula. Scatter the onion slices evenly over the fish and broil for about five or six minutes more. Watch carefully so as not to overcook.
The fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork. Serve with pan juices.
Thyme Roasted Chicken Breast With Morel Madeira Gravy
Baked Fish With Lemon And Laurel Leaves
Braised Cabbage With Corned Beef Hash
Egg And Watercress Sandwiches
Chicken With Curry And Coconut Sauce (ca-ri Ga Voi Mien)
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Anna's Lemon Icebox Pie
Marinated and Grilled London Broil with Emeril's Homemade Steak Sauce
Creole Spiced Blue Crabs With Green Onion Dipping Sauce