- Four 4-ounce tuna steaks
- Oil for grilling
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups Boston Bibb lettuce (about 2 small heads) torn into pieces
- 1 recipe Lemon Aioli
- 1/2 pound red skin potatoes, quartered, cooked until tender and cooled
- 1/2 pound green beans, snipped, cooked until tender, and cooled under cold water
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion halved and sliced thin
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup Nicoise olives, for garnish
Preheat the grill. Oil and season the tuna. Grill the tuna for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Toss the lettuce with 1/4 cup of Lemon Aioli and season with salt and pepper. Place in the center of your salad plates. Arrange the rest of the ingredients in a pretty way. Top with the beautiful tuna steak, and drizzle all over with the remaining dressing. Garnish with the olives.
Alternatively you can arrange all the ingredieants on a large platter and allow guests to serve themselves.
Grilled Chicken Salad
Bulgur Wheat Stuffed Tomato
Emeril's Grilled Tuna Pan Bagnat Sandwich
Grilled Tuna with Melon Salad
Yellowfin Tuna with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Grilled Tuna With Black Bean Chili, Avocado Puree and Fried Tortillas
Cilantro Potato Salad
Warm Grilled Potato And Fennel Salad With Herbed Buttermilk Dressing