- Four 4-ounce tuna steaks
- Oil for grilling
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups Boston Bibb lettuce (about 2 small heads) torn into pieces
- 1 recipe Lemon Aioli 
- 1/2 pound red skin potatoes, quartered, cooked until tender and cooled
- 1/2 pound green beans, snipped, cooked until tender, and cooled under cold water
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion halved and sliced thin
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup Nicoise olives, for garnish
Preheat the grill. Oil and season the tuna. Grill the tuna for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Toss the lettuce with 1/4 cup of Lemon Aioli and season with salt and pepper. Place in the center of your salad plates. Arrange the rest of the ingredients in a pretty way. Top with the beautiful tuna steak, and drizzle all over with the remaining dressing. Garnish with the olives.
Alternatively you can arrange all the ingredieants on a large platter and allow guests to serve themselves.