- Juice and chopped zest of 3 lemons (about 6 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon diced shallots
- 2 small flounder fillets, skinned
- Salt and 2 tablespoons coarsely cracked black pepper
- In a small bowl combine 2/3 of lemon juice, all of zest and 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil; set aside. In a bowl toss squash with remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon oil, herbs, shallots and salt and pepper to taste; set aside at room temperature.
- Heat vegetable oil over high heat until very hot. Season fish with salt and cracked pepper and cook, skin-side up, for two minutes; turn and continue to cook 3 minutes more. On 2 warm plates, mound squash mixture and top each with a fish fillet. Drizzle with lemon sauce.
- How to prepare spaghetti squash: Cut squash in half lengthwise. Place cut-side down on a baking sheet with sides. Pour in enough water to come 1/4-inch up sides of squash. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; turn over and continue to cook until tender, about 20 minutes more. Remove and allow to cool. With a fork, shred flesh into long strands.
Chicken And Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry
Pork Medallions With Pears And Spaghetti Squash
Fried Flounder With Tartar Sauce
Pancetta Stuffed Flounder With Boiled New Potatoes And Hollandaise Sauce
Potato Crusted Catfish With Fennel Vinaigrette And Spaghetti Squash
Asparagus With Lemon Herb Dressing
Roasted Chicken With Lemon Herb Sauce And Sauteed Mushrooms, Two Ways
Tempura Stone Crabs With Lemon, Black Pepper Tartar Sauce
Emeril's Shrimp And Pasta With Garlic, Lemon, Crushed Red Pepper, And Green Onions